Poly Textiles Ltd is fully aware of the environmental impact on local, national and global fronts.
As a company we always strive for continuous improvements in standards, and will take a considered and proactive approach to reducing the environmental impact of our operations by:
1. Commitment to the prevention of pollution and to comply with UK and E.U environmental legislation and regulations as well as our customer requirements
2. Meeting with company objectives on pollution prevention, health and safety initiatives and waste minimisation.
3. The conservation of energy, water, raw materials and other natural resources.
4. Using non-polluting technologies wherever feasible in designing long-life products thereby reducing disposal problems and subsequent environmental impact.
5. Reviewing the use of environmentally damaging substances and striving to identify viable alternatives.
6. Managing our sites to ensure proper material storage, handling to promote orderly appearance.
7. Wherever practical promoting the re-use and recycling of materials and packaging used in all operations.
8. Maintaining an efficient transport fleet to minimise fuel usage and atmospheric contamination.
9. Providing all employees with appropriate education, training and support to ulfillf their responsibilities in accordance with the companies environmental policy as we recognise without their help and co-operation we will not meet our targets and objectives
10. Regularly reviewing its environmental policy, objectives and targets for suitability and effectiveness. Poly Textiles Ltd achieves it's policy by identifying, setting and reviewing targets to achieve its objectives.
11. This policy is available on request to all interested parties and is reviewed annually.