Company Policies and Statement's
The Modern Slavery Act came into effect from October 2015.
Poly Textiles Ltd is committed to a work environment that is free from human trafficking, forced labour and unlawful child labour (collectively ‘human trafficking and slavery’). Poly Textiles Ltd believes that it has a responsibility for promoting ethical and lawful employment practices.
Poly Textiles Ltd will not knowingly use unlawful child labour or forced labour in any of the utilities and/or other commodities, products and/or services it provides, nor will it knowingly accept commodities, products and/or services from suppliers that employ or utilise child labour or forced labour.
This policy sets out the high standards of behaviour and integrity that Poly Textiles Ltd requires from it's employees in relation to the Modern Slavery Act 2015 to prevent slavery and human trafficking.
Poly Textiles Ltd also requires its suppliers and contractors to respect and follow this policy statement as a core term of any contracts that they may have with any member organisation or business supply chains.
Our Environment Policy.
Poly Textiles Ltd is fully aware of the environmental impact on local, national and global fronts.
As a company we always strive for continuous improvements in standards, and will take a considered and proactive approach to reducing the environmental impact of our operations by:
1. Commitment to the prevention of pollution and to comply with UK and E.U environmental legislation and regulations as well as our customer requirements
2. Meeting with company objectives on pollution prevention, health and safety initiatives and waste minimisation.
3. The conservation of energy, water, raw materials and other natural resources.
4. Using non-polluting technologies wherever feasible in designing long-life products thereby reducing disposal problems and subsequent environmental impact.
5. Reviewing the use of environmentally damaging substances and striving to identify viable alternatives.
6. Managing our sites to ensure proper material storage, handling to promote orderly appearance.
7. Wherever practical promoting the re-use and recycling of materials and packaging used in all operations.
8. Maintaining an efficient transport fleet to minimise fuel usage and atmospheric contamination.
9. Providing all employees with appropriate education, training and support to fulfill their responsibilities in accordance with the companies environmental policy as we recognise without their help and co-operation we will not meet our targets and objectives
10. Regularly reviewing its environmental policy, objectives and targets for suitability and effectiveness. Poly Textiles Ltd achieves it's policy by identifying, setting and reviewing targets to achieve its objectives.
11. This policy is available on request to all interested parties and is reviewed annually.
Public Sector Procurement.
Poly Textiles have extensive experience with Public Sector organisations such as Schools, Colleges, Universities, Councils and Hospitals, Governmental Departments, UK Police Force and UK Boarder Forces.
We offer instant credit of up to £1500 to Public Sector Bodies and Organisations and our standard payment terms (30 days end of month)
When applying for instant credit we will ask that you provide us with the following information by email: firstname.lastname@example.org